Laser therapy is a revolutionary new treatment that provides pain relief without the use of drugs or invasive surgery. LiteCure laser therapy works by flooding the tissue with photons, energizing the damaged cells and increasing circulation to injured tissue. This increased circulation allows the affected area to heal properly and the reduction in inflammation can cause an elimination or reduction of pain.
• Lower Back Strain
• Bulging, Fused or Slipped Discs
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
• Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
• Arthritic Conditions
• Post Surgical Recovery
• Headaches, including Migraine
• Sports Injuries (Pulled Hamstrings, Calves, etc.)
• Plantar Fasciitis
• And many more joint, muscle, circulatory and
Class IV laser therapy offers expedited pain relief through a process known as photobiostimulation. Prompted by a dose of deep penetrating photonic energy, your body produces increased amounts of ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate), the substance reponsible for cellular energy production. The increased levels of ATP lead to improved circulation, reduced inflammation, and ultimately, a rate of healing that is three to five times faster than normal.
How Does Laser Therapy Help You Heal?
Biological Effects of Laser Therapy
• Reduces Pain by stimulating cells to produce endorphins (a natural pain killer)
• Promotes Faster Healing by stimulating cells to increase production of healing enzymes
• Reduces Inflammation through improved lymphatic drainage
• Increases Bone Repair Speed by stimulating fibroblastic and osteoblastic proliferation
• Relaxes Muscles and reduces muscle spasms
• Decreases Swelling by stimulating lymphatic drainage
• Enhances the Immune System by increasing "killer" cells by 400-900%
• Re-energizes Cell Membranes to allow transport of essential nutrients across cell walls
LiteCure Laser Therapy
Provides Proven Pain Relief
There is no discomfort during treatment, patients experience a deep, gentle warming sensation as their body’s cells respond to the laser. Treatments take just a few minutes, however the therapeutic effects continue to soothe and heal long after you leave the office. There are no known side effects, it is a non-invasive therapy with long lasting results.
Tissue that is damaged and poorly oxygenated as a result of swelling, trauma or inflammation has been shown to respond significantly to Class IV Laser Therapy--even when other therapies or treatments have failed.
Call Today to Schedule
© 2014 Spokane Spine and Disc. All rights reserved.