Following surgery, you may find that there are other pains developing that were not there before; or that the pain you were seeking to get rid of has returned. Some patients also experience an increasing dependence on, and sometimes even an addiction to, painkilling drugs as they try to cope with the disorder by making their body unaware of the real problem.
• Numbness, loss of sensitivity
• Tingling, prickling or burning sensation
• Sharp pains and cramps
• Difficulty sitting or standing for long periods
• Loss of balance or coordination
• Bell's Palsy (paralysis or weakness of muscles)
on one side of the face
Call Today to Schedule
© 2014 Spokane Spine and Disc. All rights reserved.