Pain from a bulged disk is similar to that of a herniated disc. Pain is more noticeable when you're active, and seems to get better when you're resting. Coughing, sneezing, sitting, driving and bending forward may make the pain worse. The pain gets worse because these movements put more pressure on the nerve.
• Mild or intense back pain
• Shooting pains down one or both legs
• Sharp pain when twisting left or right
• Numbness and tingling in feet or legs
• Pain moving or lifting arms, or moving legs
• Sciatic symptoms
Call Today to Schedule
© 2014 Spokane Spine and Disc. All rights reserved.