- Stiffness in the legs, feet, hands, knees, elbows
- Difficulty using feet and balancing
- Thick feeling in fingers, lack of grip strength
- Difficulty sitting for long periods
- Inability to squat or kneel
- Pain moving or lifting the arms and legs
- Pain using hands in a precise manner
Early arthritis can be recognized as stiffness when walking or moving in the hands and feet. The pain can be dull and hard to pinpoint to a specific area. It can lead to redness, inflammation and swelling of joints. Muscle weakness can lead to difficulty with balance and movement.
Call Today to Schedule
© 2014 Spokane Spine and Disc. All rights reserved.